By Joe Habraken
This 10 Minute consultant makes a speciality of the main frequently used gains, protecting them in classes designed to take 10 mins or much less to accomplish. additionally, this advisor teaches the person how one can use Excel with out counting on technical jargon. It offers undemanding, easy-to-follow causes and lists of numbered steps that inform the person which suggestions to choose.
Read Online or Download 10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002 PDF
Similar microsoft books
The great way to benefit Microsoft workplace domestic and scholar 2013—one step at a time!
Experience studying made easy—and speedy train your self easy methods to get extra performed with Microsoft note, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. With step-by-step, you put the pace—building and practising the abilities you would like, simply should you desire them!
* Use place of work wherever with touch-enabled units
* keep time and paintings extra simply with templates
* Make professional-looking records and displays
* construct spreadsheets to calculate and visualize info
* arrange and percentage your top principles with OneNote
* paintings with buddies utilizing social media and the cloud
Beginning easily and steadily progressing to more and more complicated themes, this creation to the SQL Server database specializes in what's unique concerning the SQL environment—SQL Server 2008, in particular—versus different programming environments. writer Robert Vieira attracts on his adventure as one of many major specialists on Microsoft SQL Server and makes use of his special educational method of clarify the numerous adjustments to the basic middle elements of SQL Server 2008.
Views on expertise comprises papers written via Nathan Rosenberg over a ten-year interval, from the early Nineteen Sixties to the early Seventies. Their starting place was once in Professor Rosenberg's curiosity in long term financial progress techniques and, specifically, within the behaviour of industrializing societies. the shape and path which this ebook has taken replicate easy impacts: (1) a becoming expertise of the centrality of technological phenomena in producing fiscal development, and (2) a growing to be feel that, inspite of the elemental and actual insights into technological phenomena supplied via the neo-classical economics, a deeper and richer figuring out of the phenomena can simply be completed through a willingness to step open air the constrained highbrow barriers of this mode of reasoning.
This publication is acceptable for readers already acquainted with the Excel consumer interface and introduces programming strategies through a number of multi-step, functional routines. extra complicated themes are brought through customized tasks. Covers recording and enhancing a macro and writing VBA code via operating with XML records and utilizing ASP to show info on the net.
- MCTS Guide to Microsoft Windows 7 (Exam # 70-680) (Networking (Course Technology))
- New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2003: First Course, Premium Edition
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Functions in Practice
- A+ Certification Training Kit
- I. M. Wright's "Hard Code": A Decade of Hard-Won Lessons from Microsoft (2nd Edition)
- Excel 2007 power programming with VBA
Extra info for 10 Minute Guide to Microsoft Excel 2002
To fix it, double-click the right border of the column's heading. The column expands to fit the largest entry in that column. See Lesson 14, ''Inserting and Removing Cells, Rows, and Columns," for more information on working with column widths. ENTERING DATES AND TIMES Dates that you enter into an Excel workbook have numerical significance. Excel converts the date into a number that reflects the number of days that have elapsed since January 1, 1900. Even though you won't see this number (Excel displays your entry as a normal date), the number is used whenever you use this date in a calculation.
2. 2). 2 The New Workbook task pane provides quick access to commands for creating new Excel workbooks. 3. To create a blank workbook, click the Blank Workbook icon. A new blank workbook opens in the Excel window. Page 13 Instant Workbook You also can quickly start a new blank workbook by clicking the New button on the Standard toolbar. Blank templates are fine when you have a design in mind for the overall look of the workbook. However, for some help with workbook layout and formatting, you can base your new workbook on an Excel template.
3. Select both cells by clicking the first cell and dragging over the second cell. 4. Drag the fill handle of the second cell to the other cells that will be part of the series. Excel analyzes the two cells, sees the incremental pattern, and re-creates it in subsequent cells. You also can create a custom series using the Series dialog box. This enables you to specify the increment or step value for the series and even specify a stop value for the series. 1. Enter the first value of the series into a cell.